Wednesday, October 27, 2010

!

So today was my day off (I get one a week because my 12 hour work week is otherwise so hectic that I would probably go crazy from the stress otherwise.  I kid of course, but in all fairness having the day off to run errands is pretty nice.  Though I say that and the only thing I thing I was even remotely successful in today was getting my lamp to work (it was plugged into a dead socket on this shitty surge protector that is somehow attached to the wall so I can't throw it out).  If you count eating lunch at the Mensa and putting money on my card then I guess I did that too.  I failed to find the proper bulb at Karstadt to replace my burnt out one, I'm guessing I'll have to buy it on the internet like I do everything else. 

However, there was one cool thing about today that has nothing to do with productivity:


Sheep!


An artist set up shop at the park an Aasee today with an exhibition about world peace.  The subtitle to the exhibition was (translated) "All the same, but all important"  I don't remember how it connects to world peace other than we should respect each other for being the same or something?  My art history skills are clearly atrophying with my time away from college, also never having taken one outside of high school.


Also I'm seeing KK Null on Saturday, you guys probably don't know who that is!


Anyway, I'm still debating whether or not to stay up for the series.  It doesn't seem like a smart thing to do, especially because I have to get up pretty much at the end of the game.  Oh well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment